Why Your Business Needs a Live Answering Service
More Importantly, Why You Need Ring Savvy!
I cannot begin to count the times I have spoken to business owners who say, “I don’t need an answering service – everyone calls me and leaves me a voicemail and I get right back to them!” To this, I posit a few things:
- Customers experiencing some type of frustration with your product or service will become even more embittered by encountering a voicemail.
- Customer perception of your business falters when they realize getting a hold of a customer service agent is not guaranteed at all times.
- Leaving the image of your business up to an automated system makes you seem like a small, untrustworthy operation.
- New callers do not leave voicemail – missed calls means potentially new customers did not have the chance to speak to a representative about your products/services.
This is not to insult the small businesses out there who work hard to provide great products and services to their customers, this merely explains that the benefits of a live answering service are as follows:
- Your customers know and believe that they will always be attended to.
- Customer perception of your operation is improved, making repeat customers more likely.
- Customers who may have become frustrated with a product or service have the ability to speak to a live virtual receptionist who can appropriately address and convey concerns to you – or the appropriate agent.
- Never miss new business! Missed calls means potentially missed opportunities – eliminate potential new customer hang-ups by always having a live answering service to answer the phone.
Ring Savvy is the premier live answering service for all industries. Providing live virtual receptionists 24/7/365, our dedication to each individual business is unparalleled in that we serve as an extension of your practice by integrating with your business. All of our live virtual receptionists answer as if they were in your place of business, and address callers the way you have pre-determined you would like them too. More than that, Ring Savvy will let you try the live answering service for free! No credit cards, contracts, or obligations are required for our two week live answering service free trial. Call us now to see how we can help your business.