Those seeking full time employment at Ring Savvy/Answering Legal have the opportunity to gain experience as a legal receptionist, trained to answer phones professionally and perform legal intake for our clients. Our receptionists answer calls as if they were in that particular client’s office, and are that client’s “personal” receptionist, just for that call. Also, speak to thousands of attorneys when transferring calls during the day. Our call center operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and our corporate location is in Nesconset, NY.
Our full time shifts are typically 35-40 hours per week, depending on the call center’s needs. Receptionists do not work less than 20 hours per week. We of course, accommodate the timing and scheduling needs of our receptionists, however we do ask flexibility in return. Having an open schedule and determining the available shift hours you can work does not guarantee an applicant a position, however flexibility in the schedule will of course increase the propensity that an applicant receive a position.
These positions offer good starting pay and room for advancement within the company, and almost all of our higher-ups came from the receptionist position.
You must have a typing speed of 50 words per minute. If you do not know your typing speed, please visit www.typingtest.com to see how you do.
If you’re interested in a receptionist position with Ring Savvy/Answering Legal, please complete the form below.Our employment recruiter will contact you by email within 48 hours of your submission. Please be sure to check your email regularly.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
- Promote from within
- Telephone Operator
- Senior Telephone Operator
- Customer Solution Specialist
- Vonage Business Representative
- Back Office Specialist
- Sales Assistant
- Web Content Writer
- Web Designer
- Cold Caller
- Annual Holiday Party
- Birthday Gift card
- Employees of the Month (gift card)
- Set Schedules
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Bagel Fridays
- Discounted Gym Membership (Primal Athletics)
- Multicultural Day
- Themed Attire Days (last friday of every month)
- Pocketbook and Jewelry Parties
- Secure facility with keyless entry door swipes and 24/7 CCTV monitoring
- Health/ Prescription/ Dental/ Life/ Vision/ Supplemental insurances: Disability, Hospital, Accident, Cancer
- Paid time off (PTO)
– 2 weeks paid leave after 90 day probationary period and up to 3rd year.
– 3 weeks paid leave after 3 – 5 years
– 4 weeks paid leave after 5 plus years
- Overtime pay on 6 major holidays on hours worked