For episode 10 of the “Business Savvy” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Shaun Weiss, a profit coach and trainer for Business Development Resources. This episode provides an overview on why many of today’s service companies are having trouble connecting with young talent, and tips on what business owners can do to combat labor shortage issues.
In their conversation, Nick and Shaun discuss:
- Why many service industries are dealing with a labor shortage.
- Whether service companies need to adjust their wages and pricing.
- How to attract young tradespeople to your business.
- Where field and home service companies can find new talent.
- How service companies can keep employees from quitting.