For episode 12 of the “Business Savvy” podcast, host Nick Werker welcomes Stephen Dale, a Trainer & Coach for Power Selling Pros. This episode provides an overview on how home service companies should go about training their customer service representatives, and how to build stronger connections with new leads over the phone.
In their conversation, Nick and Stephen discuss:
- Why you should think of callers as “solution shoppers”, not “price shoppers”.
- How to make distressed callers feel understood.
- How much customer service reps should rely upon pre-written scripts.
- The importance of having your team members practice calls.
- The unique coaching services provided by the Power Selling Pros team.