Ring Savvy helps businesses engage with both English and Spanish speaking customers over the phone.
Our virtual receptionist team, which remains active in answering phone calls 24/7/365, always has Spanish speaking staff ready to answer your company’s calls. Many of these receptionists speak Spanish as a first language, making them an invaluable resource for companies trying to tap into new Spanish speaking markets in their area.
While Ring Savvy is not the only company that offers Spanish speaking virtual receptionists, we truly believe that we provide the best quality bilingual receptionist service.
- All Ring Savvy receptionist hires live local to our one and only call center in Long Island, New York. We never outsource calls to outside locations, and are able to carefully monitor the performance of our virtual receptionist team members on the phone. Having one call center and all of our phone answering staff nearby, allows us to guarantee that we always have English and Spanish speaking staff on the clock and ready to field calls.
- Before beginning their work as an official Ring Savvy team member, all of our receptionists are put through months of phone training. During this time period, they are carefully schooled on proper phone etiquette, message taking, live call transferring, lead capturing, and much more! We work hard to ensure that your Spanish speaking customers only interact with the very best Spanish speaking receptionists.
- As we alluded to above, Ring Savvy is not just a phone answering service, but a lead capturing service. Our virtual receptionists get trained to perform new customer intakes on all first-time callers to your business. Through the new customer intake process, our receptionists will gather your caller’s personal information, as well as info on why they are reaching out to your company. This process not only make callers feel like their needs are being attended to, but gives business owners the information they need to properly evaluate and move forward with a new potential customer. When a Spanish speaker calls into your business, Ring Savvy will always have a Spanish speaking receptionist ready to perform a new customer intake on them.
How does using a bilingual answering service work?
As a Ring Savvy customer, your calls from Spanish speakers will be addressed in one of two ways.
- When one of our receptionist team members answers a phone call from a Spanish speaking individual on behalf of your business, you don’t have to do a thing! We’ll make sure that the caller gets to speak with one of our trained bilingual receptionists, and is taken through the new client intake process. At the end of the call, we’ll send you a message in your preferred language with all the details from their call.
- When your or one of your staff members answers a call from a Spanish speaking individual, you can simply ask the customer to hold for just a moment, and transfer the call to our virtual receptionist team. We’ll take care of their new customer intake for you, and get back to you with a message shortly.
Invest in a Bilingual Answering Service today, and allow your business to reach its full potential. Get started with a free 10-day trial of Ring Savvy now by filling out this sign-up form or calling 631-600-1111.